Friday, December 9, 2011

Where the wild things are ...

Finally primed the engine compartment this week. I made a quick sweep with bondo to smooth the rough spots then shot two coats of epoxy primer followed by four coats of polyester primer-surfacer. It made a gigantic visual difference! The exterior was being final primed today when I left, but I just dig how smooth this looks so I thought I'd post it. Truck will be all silver with blue glass, sit low with big tires, and the wild thing under the hood will be a Ford 4.6L, 4 valve V8. All we get to see is the body for now. The owner did almost all of the metal work in the engine bay, I only welded up one square hole. I'm really getting ahead of myself here because I need to catch up on the metal work posts, I did some bizzare patches for the lower rear cab corner areas. Watch for those.






No comments:

Post a Comment