Sunday, November 20, 2011

Welcome to the silver F-100 blog!

Hello and welcome. I am a worker at a classic and custom shop in Arkansas, USA. This is a truck I am working on, and this blog is for posting pictures of my part of the process. I mainly do body repair on old vehicles, and enjoy sharing this information with others doing similar projects. There will be many pictures, and they all can be viewed full size by clicking the pic. Posts will be added as time permits, and as the job progresses.

The truck has a customized chassis and will sit 3-4" from the ground, pretty low. The engine will be a four-valve Ford 4.6 but thats about all I know. There have been several modifications to the body which I will reveal as I go along. Thanks for stopping in, and check back about once a week for updates!

1 comment: